Monday, November 27

Don't Waste Your Time

Usually, with this blog I like to give my readers ways that they can waste their time with. Well today I'm actually gonna save you from wasting your time. What ever you do don't ever buy, borrow or rent a KIA RIA(rhymes with diarrhea) This crappy Korean car is just horrible. You see I actually don't own a car. Yes I can hear the gasps now. You see I live in one of those urban metropolises where I can easily get around via my feet, subway, taxi or bus. This past week however I had to do some traveling for the holiday's, so I needed to rent a car. The lovely rental place which will remain nameless stuck me with a KIA RIA. This car was a nightmare to drive, in fact at one point I had a truck driver laughing at me as I humbly tried to pass him. The car just didn't have enough pick up and I just had to give up. So with that said I beg, no I implore you not to waste your time with the KIA RIA.

This public service announcement was brought to you from me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, don't worry. I stay far far away from Kia. Its no wonder they are so cheap...a local Kia dealer was having a $99 dollar down payment sale this weekend.

Anonymous said...

"Usually, with this blog I like to give my readers ways that they can waste their time with. Well today I'm actually gonna save you from wasting your time."

In that case, allow me to step in and offer a time-wasting resource:

http://www.vectorpark.com/

(Sorry - I don't know how to embed the above as a link)