Thursday, November 30

Vector Park

So Johnny Strike over at Seen Any Good Films Lately sent me this link which he thought would be a good time waster. Well let me tell you I don't think he could of sent me a better time waster than Vector Park. I can't really describe what Vector Park is and do it any justice, except that its an interactive flash website that I found a tad creepy at times but is wonderfully surreal. I guarantee that you will have some fun wasting your time there.

If you have time wasting tips that you think my readers would enjoy feel free to either leave a comment here or contact me directly. Time Wasters don't necessarily need to be websites found on the internet(although I've found the internet to be my biggest time waster). Time Wasters can also be books, movies or any other activity that you feel wastes time.

This blog doesn't offer any wasted time back guarantee's

No comments: