Saturday, March 17

Duck Hunt

If you happened to grow up in the 80's and either you or a friend had a Nintendo Entertainment System than you will remember this classic game, Duck Hunt. Don't fret though if you didn't grow up in the 80's and never had a chance to play Duck Hunt. Here's a website that lets you relive the joy of shooting down ducks. It takes a bit of getting used to using your mouse to do the shooting but you'll quickly get the hang of it. The only downside of it, is that after awhile you get a little bored, not exactly the hours of entertainment that it used to provide when I was younger, but it's still good for a little time wasting and who doesn't need some time wasting in their lives.

Play Duck Hunt and enjoy.

If you liked it digg it
Digg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Wats up??

You know Goa... its famous for its beaches. I have a blog on this place... Goa Blog... http://www.goablog.org

I found your blogs very interesting ya... I wonder if we could exchange links.. wat say?

let me know.. it will be good for you as i get 7500+ hits per day and for me it will be good because i will get to display links, of the categories you write on, on my blog. Currently i am trying to cover 1 blog link of 1 category each like tech.., cooking.. jokes.. etc

Lets link both blogs of yours.

Give me a link with title : GOA
URL: http://www.goablog.org

Reply... i'll give you link within 24hrs

regards
Goa Blogger parabgautam@gmail.com