Tuesday, July 15

Banksy Unmasked?

There's a few things I always wished I had gotten into when I was younger and graffiti is one of them. Sadly now it's a bit late for me mostly because I don't think I could out run the cops any more and prime graffiti time is way past my bedtime. So maybe that's why I really like the work of Graffiti Artist Banksy. Until recently no one except maybe a few close friends knew who Banksy was. Some people even think that it's a collective of graffiti artists and not one person. Well the other day in a London paper there was an article purporting to know who Banksy is and even printed a photo of him. Whether or not the article is true and the guy featured really is Banksy I hope it doesn't hinder his Graffiti art in any way.

If you liked it digg it and stumbleupon it!
Digg!
StumbleUpon Toolbar

No comments: