Monday, October 30

Abracadabra=David Blaine

The other night I watched a David Blaine special on TV where he performed "street magic", which was a lot of card tricks and stuff. It totally blew me away. His magic is amazing. I kept watching his hands to see if I could tell when he palmed the card or made the switch, but I couldn't. He was absolutely flawless. It made me want to go out and learn some magic tricks.

Blaine also does "stunts" such as encasing himself in ice, being buried alive or trying to hold his breath for over 8 minutes. I wouldn't call these stunts magic they are more of a type of performance art and endurance challenges.

I have a magic trick of my own that I would like to do but I need help from a member of the audience. Ok you sir you will do, what I need you to do is click on any link to make my blog disappear, but while you do it you must say Abracadabra! Now click on a link and make my blog disappear.

David Blaine.com Official website.