Sunday, October 15

The Lake House
( 2006, Alejandro Agresti)

So The Lake House is a romance movie starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock in which the somehow break the space time continuum and exchange love letters with each other even though they are living 2 years apart(yeah I said 2 years apart). Keanu is 2 years in the past and Sandra is 2 years in the future. The one common factor between them is The Lake House that they had both lived in, at different times of course. So to save you some time from watching this movie I'm just going to tell you how it ends. They eventually find each other and they embrace and kiss and eventually do something else but that's left up to our imagination because that's where the movie ends. If you have 105 minutes to waste than yes watch this movie it was better than expected. If you don't have the time to waste or have something better to do like cleaning out your belly button lint then just know that every thing works out and there is a happy ending to the movie(surprising yes isn't it).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeez, I know. Had to watch it last week with my host ma & that movie did suck. I could have done my homework instead.

Johnny Strike said...

Hmm ... sounds like one to avoid. The again, it sounds kind of similar to "The Jacket" and "Frequency", both of which I liked. Any thoughts on either of those?

Let me know what you think of "Wassup Rockers" if you see it. I was looking for it on my DVD rental service, but couldn't find it. (That's how I ended up seeing "Bully".) Maybe it's not released over here yet.

Johnny Strike said...

Re. your comment on my blog:

"I just found "the Lake House" To be predictable its not a horrible film. If you have a GF I'm sure she will like it."

lol! I will be sure to tell "The Grimshaw" you said that!