Monday, October 9

Make money while Blogging!

So I was turned on to this site, PayPerPost, by Bobby over at The Bestest Blog of All Time(see side bar for link) and I think it's a great idea. You get paid to write blogs! Essentially you write a review (which doesn't necessarily have to be a positive one) about gadgets, movies, TV, music and website from their list of advertisers. This is something most of us do anyway so why not get paid for it right! This is what you do to get started, simply create an account then pick from this list of opportunities(advertisers) that they pay you to blog about. You blog about what you like, submit it to the system and 30 days later you get money in your PayPal account. Could it be any easier!

If you do decide to give this a try don't forget to put me as the person who referred you to the site. All you have to do to do that is use my email address m-2@earthlink.net as the referrer. They pay you $5 to refer people to the site and to get them to sign up. So if you do decide to give this a try don't forget to put me as the person who referred you to the site. All you have to do to do that is use my email address m-2@earthlink.net as the referrer

Remember the site is PayPerPost!

1 comment:

Bobby Griffin said...

Mike, did you use my email as your referrer? I sure hope so!