Friday, April 6

The Great Candy Exchange

So I'm going to forgo this weeks Time Wasting Video with another sort of video, that I plan on making into a weekly or bi-weekly installment on my blog. It is a Time Wasting Video but a video that is worth wasting your time watching.

This video is actually a video blog made by some Canadian who is doing a candy exchange. Let me explain it a bit better. This guy, who goes by the name of RussonaBuss is exchanging candy with people from around the world. When he receives the candy he than does a video critic of the candy. Now I know it might not seem too exciting but his videos are very funny, especially when he tries to do an accent of the person who sent him candy. His reviews can range from the positive to the down right negative, he actually almost threw up from eating some truly disgusting candy from Holland. Anyway to make a long story short, I happened to have stumbled upon his videos while wasting some time on the internet, I contacted him and asked his permission to feature his video blogs on my blog. He gave me the go ahead.

This is the first video of his candy exchange, be warned it is very long and he rambles on a bit, but I figured I should start this at the beginning. Be assured though that as he continues his videos do get shorter and funnier. So hopefully you'll be checking in from time to time to see his videos. And with out further ado I now present the Great Candy Exchange.




If you liked it digg it
Digg!

No comments: