Friday, June 23

Fun with Google

So I was just recently told of this, it might be old news but I found it funny.

Go to Google's website and type in the word asshole and instead of hitting the Google search button, instead hit the I'm feeling lucky button.

Another word that you can do this with is the word failure. So go type in the word failure and instead of hitting the Google search button, instead hit the I'm feeling lucky button.

The results are quite funny, well funny to me that is. I'm sure they're not funny to others.

If your lazy or don't have that much time to waste here are the 2 sites that the search brings you too, but you should try it for yourself because I hardly beleived it until I did it.

asshole(make sure you have your volume turned on for this one)
&
failure(no sound needed just a 4th grade reading level)

No comments: