Wednesday, August 23

Rockstar or Magician?

So last night, I was watching one of my guilty pleasures, Rockstar: Supernova on CBS. When I realized that one of the would be rockers, Ryan Star, looks incredibly like the magician David Blaine. Is David Blaine moonlighting as a would be rockerstar? Or are these in fact 2 separate people who just happen to look eerily similar. Can you tell from the pictures which one is the Rockstar and which one is the Magician?

On a side note, I think Ryan Star and also Dilana are the 2 stand out stars of the show. It is in my opinion going to be one of them that ends up fronting the new band Supernova. Who do you think will be the winner? If at this point you have no idea what I'm talking about than you must go check out Rockstar: Supernova in which Tommy Lee, Jason Newsted and Gilby Clarke are looking for a singer to front their rock band: Supernova.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Ryan's not going to make it to the end. I think either Storm or Lukas are leaving after tonight's show! Honestly, Ryan's version of Coldplay wasn't that great...

It's going to come down to Toby/Magni and Dilana. Tommy Lee, Jason Newsted and Gilby Clarke have never been in a group with a female singer...so...to play it safe...they'll end up picking two singers instead of one...

msquared said...

Hmmm 2 singers, thats interesting theory