Thursday, August 3

This blog might not be for you

So today I will be doing a not all inclusive blog(um does that make any sense?) What I mean by that, is today's blog is really just for people who use a Mac and more specifically people who are running Mac OS X 10.4 or more commonly known as Tiger. If your one of those people you know all about those great little Dashboard Widgets that you can get. You know what I'm talking about those tiny little applications that are so useful and timewasting. I recently downloaded a new one the other day called DeathWatch. This great little widget tells you the date you are going to die and has a count down clock(seconds and all) of how much time you have left. According to my DeathWatch I will be dyeing on June 14th 2052 and I currently have(for you people who don't want to do the math) 16605 days 15 hours 55 minutes and 17 seconds no make that 16 no 15 well you get it. This is a morbidly fun sobering little widget. It makes you stop and think geez I better get started on that project, spend more time with the kids/wife or better start planning for my retirement.

To get the DeathWatch Widget just click here

1 comment:

Daeminimon said...

I've answered your question in my blog.... ;)