Thursday, August 31

Reality Heaven

So last night I was in reality tv heaven. I had episodes of Rockstar: Supernova to watch and also Project Runway to watch. PArrrty Time. Just so you now that was a sarcastic Parrrrttyy Time. Anyway. I couldn't believe it when Ryan Star was kicked off of Rockstar last night, he was actually my frontrunner to win. Could it be Dilana that will win now, or maybe Toby or Magni, I just don't know anymore, it's anyone's game. I know for sure that Storm Large won't win, I'm surprised she's still even on the show, but she will always have a career in modeling to fall back on. Also watch Ryan Star's bitter goodbye to Supernova

Well it was no surprise that last night on Project Runway that Angela was booted. Although I don't think Kayne really belongs anyway. Even though Jeffrey has been acting like an @ss on the show towards Angela I did find it funny when he said she's more of an arts-n-craft gluing macaroni type of designer. I predict either Jeffrey or Michael will win this season, what do you think?

Check out a really cool blog about Project Runway called Blogging Project Runway.

If you have any more time to waste check this site out, called Zomba.com This site does everything and nothing at the same time.

No comments: