Thursday, September 28

Manual Comics

So yesterday I stumbled across this great indie comic book website called Manual Comics. Which features some very good eComics(that's what he calls them). After going thru most of the stuff on the site I come to realize that the creator of these comics is actually a bartender at my favorite bar here in Hoboken, NJ called Louise & Jerry's. I do remember at some point him saying that he draws but I had no idea how good he was, boy was I surprised when I found his site and saw some of his work. So, if you have a few minutes to spare I highly recommending you go check out Manual Comics.


On a side note why is it that everything slightly associated with the internet or computers has to have an e or and i in front of it? You got the iPod, eMac, eCards, eComics, iRiver, iTunes, eMail, etc.....? Ok that's my not so rant for today, just like I said go check out Manual Comics, run don't walk there but don't run if you have a pencil in your hand you might poke your eye out.

2 comments:

lufra said...

i want to put some images on my blog, on the right side, but i'm not able...can u help me please?
(sorry for my english!!!)
:)

Hugh said...

Have you seen Alienlovespredator.com, scarygoround.com, and monkeysmightpuke.com?

They are all great webcomics for wasting time with.