Wednesday, September 20

A Pittsburgh web series

So about a couple weeks ago I got an email from this guy Erik asking me to pimp this web series that he stars in. Well since I'm such a nice guy here I go. The web series that he stars in is called Something to be Desired, which is shot in Pittsburgh and is currently in its 4th season and puts out a new episode every Monday. Its about a group of deejays at a made up radio station and features their exploits. I honestly have to say that I haven't even watched it but Erik asked so nicely for me to plug it that I couldn't resist and also I had some time to waste. So with that said if you have some time to waste also, check out Something to be Desired, and let me know if it is really something to be desired.

If you have a product, website, blog or anything else that you would want me to plug/link on my heavily trafficked blog(note the sarcasm) feel free to email me. Also a small donation(see sidebar for info) for me doing so would be greatly appreciated anything from a quater up to a million dollars would be greatly appreciated, although a donation isn't required for me to plug/link your blog but it would be nice. If you do send a donation along with your request for me to plug what ever it is that you want me to plug, don't necessarily expect a favourable review just because you sent me a donation. If I don't like your whatever it is, I won't lie, but like they say there is no such thing as bad press.

No comments: