Tuesday, July 17

Yeah Yeah Yeahs

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs have a new EP out entitled Is Is. The songs on it aren't exactly new, they're songs that they've been playing live since 2004. The versions of the songs on the EP are however reworked studio versions so they don't exactly sound like the ones they've been playing live. You can check out a couple of the new songs on the Yeah Yeah Yeahs MySpace page. They are also going on a mini tour in the US, unfortunately I won't be able to go check them out because the ticket prices are a bit steep for me, which sucks because they are playing right near me.I would of loved to have heard the new songs live because from what I've heard so far of the EP they are pretty awesome.

Here's a video of one of the new songs, entitled Down Boy.




Yeah Yeah Yeahs official site


If you liked it digg it
Digg!

2 comments:

Meany said...

Tell your Sugar Momma to buy you tickets!

msquared said...

hahaha Real Funny,

actually we're both broke at the moment.