Thursday, August 30

Homepage Startup

So I stumbled upon this great little website the other day and immediately I knew that I had to share it with all 3 of the people who check out my blog regularly. Yes I'm included in that number so I guess it's really all 2 of the people who check out my blog regularly. Anyway, this website isn't really a time waster it's a time saver. Yep for once I'm going to show you how to save time not waste it.

When we first open up a web browser at home it generally automatically opens up to our home page or another website we prefer, that we have set in our web browsers preferences. Than from there we start our surfing to other sites we like. Those other sites that we frequent, we have usually saved as bookmarks so we don't have to type in the address all the time, all we have to do is click our bookmarks and we are taken there. What if I told you that there is a website that will show up to 12 of your favorite sites and than from there it's just a simple click away to each one. That website is called Homepage Startup. So essentially the concept of this website is that you enter up to 12 of your favorite websites and than you set Homepage Startup as yup you guessed it, as your homepage. There you have it my my tip of the day. Enjoy.

If you liked it digg it and stumbleupon it!
Digg!
StumbleUpon Toolbar

No comments: