Wednesday, August 8

Warm Leatherette
Trent Reznor, Jeordie White, Peter Murphy, Atticus Ross

I was never a fan of Bauhaus but I am a big fan of Nine Inch Nails. So when I came across this video on YouTube of Peter Murphy(lead singer of Bauhaus and Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails fame doing a cover version of Warm Leatherette, I knew I just had to post it. Bauhaus opened up for NIN on some tour dates earlier this year and I guess this video stems from some pre-show Radio show of some sort that they did together and recorded a bunch of songs. I couldn't imagine what it would of been like sitting in that tiny little room listening to this. The recordings/video also feature Jeordie White(aka Twiggy Ramirez) and Atticus Ross.



If you search on YouTube, you can find other videos of songs that they did during that recording session.

If you liked it digg it
Digg!

1 comment:

Meany said...

Good post, makes me want to go rent "CRASH"