Thursday, August 30

Procrastination Tool

The internet is probably one of my biggest time wasters. Watching movies is one of my favorite pastimes along with a few other things that I won't mention here. So what do you get when you combine the internet and movie watching. Well in my case not a whole hell of a lot done. That's why I'm not happy that I found this website: Vid-Stream. This website has a bunch of full length feature movies to watch, free! Yeah you heard it right free. The only down side is that you have to watch them on your computer at a small size, but who cares they're free. Essentially I wouldn't watch everything from this site, there are movies that just call for watching int he theatre on a big screen. Basically what this site is good for is watching those movies that you didn't get to see in the theatre and you don't feel like spending your $4-5 dollars at the video store renting them. So if a movie falls into that catagory for you go see if it's on Vid-Stream.

If you liked it digg it and stumbleupon it!
Digg!
StumbleUpon Toolbar

No comments: