Thursday, January 10

Back from the Dead

Ok, I'm back from my hiatus/vacation and I realized that I've let my blog develop some dust and cobwebs. So I'm back and ready to pick up where I left off. In fact it's one of my New Yea's Resolutions. You see I had emailed a few friends and asked them if they could change one thing about me what would it be. One of my friends, Bry said I should update my blogs more often. So thats what I'm going to try to do, although in about a week or so when I start grad school back up again, it might not happen as often but I will try my best.

Bry also had a suggestion for a blog post here. It's a link to some funny Olan Mills pics. So be sure to check it out.

Great Olan Mills Photos

Also if you have a suggestion for a blog post here, send me an email with it and I'll look it over to see if it will fit in on my blog. You never now I just might post it.

If you liked it digg it and stumbleupon it!
Digg!
StumbleUpon Toolbar

No comments: