Tuesday, July 11

Who do you look like?

So I just found this website the other day and I feel I must tell you about it because you might like it too and its a pretty good time waster. The website is called myheritage.com. On this site you can upload a photo of yourself and then the website will scan your photo. They will then tell you what celebrity you most resemble. I uploaded a few photos of myself and the 2 celebrities that kept popping up as to who I most resemble were Debra Winger and Joaquin Phoenix. You know I can't vouch for the accuracy of this site but I can vouch for the fun it can offer you. So give it a try and find out what celebrity you most resemble.

Also feel free to drop me a comment to let me know who you look like.

On a side note, if you view the website on a Mac you'll have to use the free Firefox web browser, the site isn't supported for Safari just yet.

No comments: