Saturday, January 13

George W Bush Speechwriter

So ever since I was a little a kid I always wanted to be a speech writer for George W Bush. Well if you believe that than I have a bridge to sell you, for real cheap. Although if I did ever want to become a speech writer for George W Bush, I could practice with this fantastic website and learn how to write a speech for George W Bush. Essentially there are a bunch of words and phrases that have been taken from some of Bushes' real speeches. You can arrange them how ever you want. You could even try to attempt to make George W. Bush sound even dumber than he actually is. Oh wait I think I meant to say smarter than he actually is. Anyway, this little site is a really fun thing to do and to waste some time while waiting for your laundry to dry.

No comments: